Tuesday, 15 July 2014

I LOVE ICE CREAM

Last weekend, me and my family went to AEON Bukit Mertajam, which is located in mainland, Penang. We went there for the fun of it as it was a newly reopened mall  in the mainland and its huge and spacious!

There were a lot of new outlets opening and also opening soon, which is good. Erm...me and my family were walking around and I stumbled upon an ice cream outlet which I've always wanted to go in and buy a scoop or so. then I told my dad that I want that ice cream, and to my surprise, my dad said "YES"!!! yayy!!

*okay, I sounded like a three year old girl asking for ice cream...weird when i write it out*

Back to the story, what made me so excited was that the Ice Cream outlet is indeed BASKIN-ROBBINS
 (BR). I was practically brought up with Baskin Robin and not any other type of ice cream ever since I was young. So, that whole excitement was understandable.

My favourite flavours of ice cream is definitely the Mint Chocolate Chip!!!! I grew up with this and loved this ever since I knew how to enjoy ice cream. The best part of the trip to AEON was that the mint chocolate chip ice cream did not changed its flavour at all. The flavour was absolutely the same all the while and not only to the BR outlets in Penang islands and also in the mainland. Plus, it reminded me my childhood.

I ordered the Double Regular scoop in cup with flavours of Mint Chocolate Chip and The Trio De Janeiro. The latter was a new flavour in the theme of the FIFA world cup season in Brazil. The trio de janeiro was of three flavours which is the lemon, kiwi and blueberry. There was a hint of sourness from the lemon and a tad sour from the kiwi. Well, the ice cream is of three colours, yellow from the lemon, lime green from the kiwi and light blue from the blueberry. Overall, the trio de janeiro was very refreshing and when have it with mint chocolate chip is just divine!! Both compliments each other as the latter is sweet and the former was sour, so sweet and sour is just a perfect match!

The bottom scoop is Trio De Janeiro and
the top scoop is Mint Chocolate Chip

P.S. the flavours described above was 100% in my opinion. Everyone's choice may beg to differ, but as of me, I LOVE BASKIN-ROBBINS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment