Friday, 27 June 2014

A Little Bit About Me...

Bits About Me..  

Currently, living life as an engineering student in Penang, Malaysia. I am naturally attracted to foods that caught my attention before my taste buds. I love fashion, especially SHOES!!! Have always wanted to travel the world, experience different cultures and foods from all over the globe to create great memories for the future.


What you could expect after reading my posts is that i can post random things at random time of the week, which means at one point, you would read a post about fashion and the next thing you know is, it's gonna be a random thought I'm facing that day. I can't promise of a consistent posting or blogging, but I'll try my best to blog weekly. 

And...I'm a Pisces. 

Thank You very very much!!! xx


Outfit from Padini Authentics.
Collage by PhotoGrid
Picture taken 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment