PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC.
Trip starts at Prague, Czech Republic, 3 days 2 nights in this city, where it's the first time visiting Europe for all of us. We're so excited for this trip that everything looks beautiful and every angle looks straight out from a postcard.
All the sigh-seeing and tour around the city are all impromptu and planned on the day itself, or just randomly walking to landmarks, like Wenceslas Square.
![]() |
| family selfie is a must! |
![]() |
| one of a few wedding photoshoot couples spotted |
![]() |
| Clock Tower @ Old Town Square |
![]() |
| trdelnik aka Chimney cake |








![]() |
| snacks overlooking Charles Bridge |

![]() |
| Dancing House |

apogized for the super short summary of our trip to Prague, as my pictures are all here and there, and most of them are already missing :(
I know I'm way back on posting this now in 2020, but at least I did not give up blogging halfway (^^ hehe)
Stay Tuned for upcoming trips...
~VI-VIEN~







No comments:
Post a Comment